Het is nu ma aug 19, 2019 3:38 am

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 38 berichten ]  Ga naar pagina Vorige  1, 2, 3
Nebelwerfer of Stalinorgel 
Auteur Bericht
JaqLah

Bericht 
Nicodemus:
Mijn gegevens over de Nebelwerfer komt o.a. uit het boek "Great Weapons of the World War II" blz. 276, van John Kirk & Robert Young jr. Bonanza Books, New York. Dus overdrijven/liegen zij, dan ik ook!!
Jaqlah.

ma jun 12, 2006 5:28 pm
Profiel
steunwieler

Bericht 
Erik_C schreef:
De voor- en nadelen van de Nebelwerfer:

Voordelen:
- geringer Preis für einen Werfer (1.500 - 5.000 Reichsmark)
- geringes Gewicht (540 - 1.200 kg)
- gute Geländegängigkeit
- schnelle Produktionszeit
- fast kein Verschleiß
- große Flächendeckung

Nadelen:
- geringe Reichweite
- kein verweilen in der Feuerstellung
- keine effektive Möglichkeit als Einzelwaffe
- kein Sperrfeuer dicht vor der eigenen Linie
- keine Möglichkeit gegen Punktziele
- schlechte Wirkung gegen Bauten und gepanzerte Ziele

Hoe weet je dat zo'n Nebelwerfer 1500 à 5000 mark koste??

zo jul 09, 2006 1:14 pm
Profiel
808plastic

Bericht 
belangrijk is ook om de psyhologische impact van de wapens mee te nemen.

vooral het geluid dat de Katyushas maken bij afvuren, was al genoeg om de duitse moraal plaatselijk naar een hele lage waarde te brengen.

en ookal heb je de beste wapens, als je mensen niet durven te vechten, kom je nog nergens.

ma aug 14, 2006 9:48 am
Profiel
Erik_C

Bericht 
steunwieler schreef:
Hoe weet je dat zo'n Nebelwerfer 1500 à 5000 mark koste??

Dat meldt deze site.

En op Go2war2 staat geschreven ''De kosten voor een Nebelwerfer 41 waren RM 3.350..''.

- Heinrich Heine, dichter, 1797 - 1856

wo aug 23, 2006 11:29 pm
Profiel
panzerschreck

Bericht 
Citaat:
vooral het geluid dat de Katyushas maken bij afvuren, was al genoeg om de duitse moraal plaatselijk naar een hele lage waarde te brengen.

En een nebelwerfer maakte geen angstaanjagend geluid dan?
Sommige russen beschreven het nebelwerfer geluid als dat van het geloei van een koe alleen wel een stuk angstaanjagender dan/ dit in combinatie met het feit dat de duitsers ook napalm/fosfor ladingen gebruikten tijdens hun barrages en veel doeltreffender waren dan de katyusha's

Hier een verslag van een poolse AK lid toijdens de warschau opstand augustus 44

In the next instance we heard the frightful bellow of a German six-barrel rocket thrower or ‘Nebelwerfer’ fired in nearby Saski Park. We called them ‘Krowy’, the Polish word for cow, because of their characteristic loud lowing sound. They launched both explosive and incendiary missiles. Shortly, there was a thunderous explosion as the rocket struck the building in which our company quarters were located. I watched the building fall apart. Then another one hit the upper floors of the skyscraper, igniting a conflagration. I turned around seeking my buddy, who approached me slowly, pale from fright and unable to speak. Trying to hide my own terror, I smiled nonchalantly at him asking “What's with you, control yourself and give me a candy." Which he did.

I barely had time to put the candy into my mouth when again we heard the frightful sound of the rocket thrower. Scared, I managed to squeeze into a gap between the barricade and the building. Just then, a deafening explosion of a direct hit on our location tore through the air turning me into a lit torch. Instinctively, I rolled on the ground to put out the flames and ripped off my shirt. The scorched remnants of my uniform fell to the ground. Half naked and mad with pain I ran stumblingly to the first aid station at Czacki Street. As I ran into the aid room the doctor and nurses tending a stretcher-borne wounded soldier took one look and quickly jumped to save me. Some applied gauze soaked in flax oil to my burned back while another put a cup of some substance to my scorched lips.

I felt pain, terrible pain. I glanced at my jelly-like arms. I caught my image in the wall mirror and froze, not recognizing myself. Burned face. No hair. Swollen eyes. The frame of my glasses twisted from the heat-but amazingly, they had saved my eyesight. I looked horrible. But I was alive!

After the regimen of first aid I was taken to the cellar, which served as a field hospital. The pain had become excruciating. I ran around the ward howling and raving. An orderly tried to help me lie on my stomach in bed, but the pain was so great, I could not. Even so, I was conscious of the sounds of more and more wounded being brought in. Their cries and moaning filled the air. Above the din a woman's voice pleaded constantly: "Save me, Save me!" – countered by a different voice with: "Finish me off, finish me off." As for me, I was still running in circles while the other wounded watched helplessly. Eventually I became exhausted and a medic helped me to lie face down on a bench. My head hung over the edge to spare my face and my arms were stretched onto pillows placed on stools. I lay there kicking my feet and groaning until a merciful injection made me drowsy then put me to sleep.

ma sep 04, 2006 4:32 pm
Profiel
Nolisch

Bericht 
[quote="panzerschreck"][quote]vooral het geluid dat de Katyushas maken bij afvuren, was al genoeg om de duitse moraal plaatselijk naar een hele lage waarde te brengen.[/quote]

En een nebelwerfer maakte geen angstaanjagend geluid dan?
Sommige russen beschreven het nebelwerfer geluid als dat van het geloei van een koe alleen wel een stuk angstaanjagender dan/ dit in combinatie met het feit dat de duitsers ook napalm/fosfor ladingen gebruikten tijdens hun barrages en veel doeltreffender waren dan de katyusha's

Hier een verslag van een poolse AK lid toijdens de warschau opstand augustus 44

In the next instance we heard the frightful bellow of a German six-barrel rocket thrower or ‘Nebelwerfer’ fired in nearby Saski Park. We called them ‘Krowy’, the Polish word for cow, because of their characteristic loud lowing sound. They launched both explosive and incendiary missiles. Shortly, there was a thunderous explosion as the rocket struck the building in which our company quarters were located. I watched the building fall apart. Then another one hit the upper floors of the skyscraper, igniting a conflagration. I turned around seeking my buddy, who approached me slowly, pale from fright and unable to speak. Trying to hide my own terror, I smiled nonchalantly at him asking “What's with you, control yourself and give me a candy." Which he did.

I barely had time to put the candy into my mouth when again we heard the frightful sound of the rocket thrower. Scared, I managed to squeeze into a gap between the barricade and the building. Just then, a deafening explosion of a direct hit on our location tore through the air turning me into a lit torch. Instinctively, I rolled on the ground to put out the flames and ripped off my shirt. The scorched remnants of my uniform fell to the ground. Half naked and mad with pain I ran stumblingly to the first aid station at Czacki Street. As I ran into the aid room the doctor and nurses tending a stretcher-borne wounded soldier took one look and quickly jumped to save me. Some applied gauze soaked in flax oil to my burned back while another put a cup of some substance to my scorched lips.

I felt pain, terrible pain. I glanced at my jelly-like arms. I caught my image in the wall mirror and froze, not recognizing myself. Burned face. No hair. Swollen eyes. The frame of my glasses twisted from the heat-but amazingly, they had saved my eyesight. I looked horrible. But I was alive!

After the regimen of first aid I was taken to the cellar, which served as a field hospital. The pain had become excruciating. I ran around the ward howling and raving. An orderly tried to help me lie on my stomach in bed, but the pain was so great, I could not. Even so, I was conscious of the sounds of more and more wounded being brought in. Their cries and moaning filled the air. Above the din a woman's voice pleaded constantly: "Save me, Save me!" – countered by a different voice with: "Finish me off, finish me off." As for me, I was still running in circles while the other wounded watched helplessly. Eventually I became exhausted and a medic helped me to lie face down on a bench. My head hung over the edge to spare my face and my arms were stretched onto pillows placed on stools. I lay there kicking my feet and groaning until a merciful injection made me drowsy then put me to sleep.[/quote]

damn....

ma sep 04, 2006 5:42 pm
Profiel
Johanvp

Bericht 
Had nog een kort fragment van vurende Katyushas.
Let op met geluid.....

Katyushas

Excuses voor het opgraven van een oude topic :)

zo maart 04, 2007 10:00 pm
Profiel
Rednas

Bericht 
Dat de Katyusha afgelopen zomer nog gebruikt werden zegt ook al een hoop ;)

wo maart 07, 2007 3:38 pm
Profiel
Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 38 berichten ]  Ga naar pagina Vorige  1, 2, 3